Radek Simunek
Khyzer Chaudhary anonymous Chris Johnson Gordon Nelson
Doron Raviv Dave Sheppard Bart Burgmans Vitaly Klopot
Todd Benson Armand Guri


Scored goals:

  1. Armand Guri


DHL took the early lead within the first 15 mins of the match when Baltrock received the ball on the edge of the 18 and without even looking, swivelled and half volleyed it top center of the goal. Simunek, on his line, should have done better. Partisan did not look coordinated, with players not holding positions on the field. Very hot evening with the sun beaming and tired figures/soaked shirts within the 1st half already. Both teams were stepping up to the challenges with a fair few 1 on 1 battles taking place across the pitch. Nelson had a thigh injury that took him to the sidelines midway through the first half. Clifford was on the sidelines doing his best to stir things up and some heated words took place between the scot, Burgmans and Simunek across the full length of the field. Half Time: Partisan 0 - 1 DHL Partisan was a much more organized unit coming into the 2nd half and began to move the ball consistently around the field to their attack. Guri got the equalizer, dribbling through several people and lashing in a hard shot from outside of the box for the follow-up off the keepers save to tap it in; a typical armand goal. 1-1 However, DHL replied within 15 minutes as a ball went through a tight scramble of players in the 6 yard box with a goal and Plichtela slid in to put it in the net. 1-2 It was almost 3-1 as another DHL player took a shot from outside the box that almost caught Simunek off-guard, but went just past the post for a goal-kick. Out on the wing there were some handbags between Chaudhary and a DHL midfielder after some nigling fouls from our man, with a halt of pla and Ostrowski getting needlessly involved. Partisan equalised again when Klopot hit a cracking half-volley from the right corner of the 18 yard box across goal and in off the far post. We pushed hard after that and could have had a winner as Johnson hit the cross-bar with a spinning half-volley inside the box at close range and minutes later hit the post with a 25-yard free-kick as the clock ran down, but it wasn't to be and it ended 2-2.